Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Girls - Poppylicious, Berrylicious, and Cute-ilicious

I recently got to spend a great weekend with some amazing ladies in Dallas and we had so much fun. We started a new tradition with our first and hopefully annual Coloring Retreat. :) 
Maybe you can join us next time. :) Now, just for the folks who were at the retreat, if you email me, I will send these images to you as a gift. :)

I was there with Barbara of Little Miss Muffet and Zoe of Make It Crafty----all the way from Auzzieland. Zoe asked for a little tulip girl and these three little cuties evolved from her request---so you can thank Zoe for these...hehe I was not really terribly in love with them until I saw what the DT did with them...totally changed my mind. My team always blows me away, but this time, they helped me love my own stuff...LOL



You can find all the new images HERE.

Meet  Poppylicious....
she comes with a separate poppy flower border





she comes with a separate berry border 








she comes with a separate tulip






Lou.




Now, don't you just love these??? I do...now. LOL

And something super special: Lucianna put a special card together with all 3 girls. Wow!


You can find all the new images HERE.

3 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! I LOVE these new images and the DT creations are amazing!
Sue xx

Leanne said...

These are so cute!!
Great showcase DT!!

Norma said...

Love them all, super cute!!