Friday, November 1, 2013

New Release!! Boys and their Toys - and a few girls too!!

WELCOME TO OUR RELEASE - BOYS AND THEIR TOYS!

For a while now, I have had requests for boy images, so I finally doodled some new boys and I gotta say, they are pretty darn cute. They are based on my nephews---they have the cutest little hair cuts.  So let's meet some of the new cuties and see the amazing samples by the DT. 
ALL the NEW images are found HERE
Meet Sk8tr Boy
 Kim O.





Carolyn








using older digital papers found HERE
















And I loved these little cute boys so much, I decided to give him a little girlfriend (yes, he is too young LOL)....


 


 

Lucianna

And I have two new rubber only sets. 
They will be digitals later, but for now, they are only available in clear rubber.

HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS - RUBBER ONLY!
 

CAT FEVER - RUBBER ONLY!






17 comments:

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Wow!!!! I wasn't expecting boys, but they are fabulous!!! So super cute & love the hair !! :))

The new shopper girl, Christmas girl -- & new clear acrylic stamps are sweet, too!! :))

Lysa said...

Oh my word Christy I love these boys!!! I'm going to NEED them all!!

Fab cards from the DT :)

Patrice said...

What absolutely adorable images. Well done. Love all the DT samples too.

Kris B said...

They are all adorable! Love that you've added more boys! I think I NEED to get King of the wild ones! Too cute!! Thanks Christy!!

JanR said...

Christy, you've turned my frown upside down this morning! I was just majorly grumbling as our power is out, I snatched my iPad out of my Clash of Clans playing son's hands and after I checked when the power will be back on I noticed these wonderful new stamps. Yay! (My kids are happy too, 'cause not only do they think they're super cute too, theyre happy I stopped being so grouchy.). Love 'em all!

Shazza said...

wow these are great, love the boys x

nancyparker55 said...

Oh these are all wonderful! Such cute boy images and those Christmas ones are adorable.

Linxx said...

They're adorable! To bad that the Christmas stamps aren't available as a Digi! Will they come out as a Digi this month?

Linxx said...

They're adorable! To bad that the Christmas stamps aren't available as a Digi! Will they come out as a Digi this month?

goldie said...

Dear,Christy!Another awesome release!Dino-Mite is straight in the heart,cose my little boy is mad for especialy those two kind of dinosaurs!I reacently bought Dino-Mite papers too.Really neded some cute boy images!

"annemade" said...

Oh you've done it again - I want all of these just because they look so great to colour.

Cynthia Cole said...

I love them all!

librariane said...

My favorite is the King of the Wild Ones--that Maurice Sendak vibe is perfect!

~ Barb said...

Wow, you have been soooo busy, I love it! Great to have some cute boy images too. So many wonderful choices,
{Hugs} Barb

Julie said...

Love shopping queen, but I really love them all.

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable boy images... so cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

fabulous new release!!